I’ve been tagged by Greg at Free Mind Joe.
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Well okay , then:
I’ve been happily married for 27 years; I fell in love with my husband the very minute we met.
I’m an avid reader, and I never give or throw books away. I suspect that mr. olio gets pretty pissed about that last fact every time we move.
I put polo shirts on my dog (empty-nest syndrome run amok).
I hate to shop. I only do so when I know exactly what I’m looking for and can buy it quickly and then get the hell out of the store.
I’ve never watched Cheers, Friends, Law & Order, or any of those CSI shows. I saw one episode of 24 because everyone at work was going on and on about it. The “hero” beat the shit out of a bound man (and I think he shot him in the leg, too). I got the creeps and never tuned in again.
I like to watch baseball and football but think basketball is stupid.
I have a bad habit of putting pens and pencils in my mouth—even when they aren’t mine. I know, it’s gross—but I do it without thinking!