olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Housekeeping

This morning I tried to post the Supersuckers’s cover of Hey Ya! using Project Playlist, but Blogger kept telling me the HTML tag wasn’t closed. I drove myself nuts monkeying around with the code before I finally gave up and did some housework (which is what I should have been doing in the first place). The housework is long finished now, and I’m still dead set on posting that tune. I’ve given up on Project Playlist, though, so I searched good old reliable YouTube and found this cool video:


And speaking of housekeeping, since I switched to the new version of Blogger I've been periodically adding titles/tags to old posts. Apparently this means old posts are republished as new ones, so those of you who read olio via rss feed will be taking a non-voluntary trip down memory lane for the next week or so.


Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home