olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Monday, January 22, 2007

Some thoughts on the 34th anniversary of Roe v Wade

I had to work late today, so below is a snippet of my last year’s Blog for Choice post:

I don’t usually quote bumper stickers, but in this case the expression “Against abortion? Don’t have one” provides an excellent summation of my pro-choice views. To me, choice is simply allowing a woman control over her reproductive life, giving her the freedom to decide when and if to bear children—and what reasonable person would want it any other way?

Blog for Choice Day - January 22, 2007

Tags: , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Greg said...

"What reasonable person would want it any other way?" I agree completely, it is distressing that the battle for reproductive freedom is still being fought.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger lee said...

It is distressing, Greg, and I can’t understand why some people think forced childbirth is a good thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home