olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Monday, April 30, 2007

Yipes! Stripes!

I’ve been on my ass with a particularly nasty cold-flu hybrid, so I took the opportunity to test Ernest Angley’s magical healing prayer:
Lord, I bring the sick and afflicted to you today: the cancer victims, the heart patients, those with diabetes and all manner of sicknesses and diseases, the little ones that are afflicted. Healin the holy, all-powerful name of Jesus! Heal, in the blood name of Jesus! And we know, Jesus, with your blood stripes they're being healed right now. Heal! Heal, I pray! Amen and amen.
After repeating the prayer, all I had to do was “just watch all improvements daily and get well.” That’s it. No doctor, no medicine, nothing.

Now, I’m not sure if this is the same prayer that Angley uses to cure AIDS, but it works pretty darned good on colds:
I’m beginning to feel better already, and it’s only been two weeks!

Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home