olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Saturday, January 06, 2007

He Watches Soaps Religiously

Batshit fundie assaults soap star in order to “exorcise the devil” from him:

Carl Raymond Cheney of Portland, OR came onto [Hogestyn’s] property and ran at his daughter carrying a bible screaming "Where is he? I will cast him out!" Hogestyn says Cheney was "calling me by my stage name... recalling past storylines, especially the demonic possession of several years past. But more important, he thought I was dead, because the show that aired on Friday 12.29.06 left my character John Black shot & presumed dead."

Is anyone not surprised that this poor man has difficulty discerning between fact and fiction?

Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home