olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I’m Goin’ Back to Cali…

My posts may be sporadic this week because I’m moving back to LA. My friend fleshpresser has kindly agreed to post here next week while I’m on the road.

I have a lot of packing/organizing to do, so I haven’t had much time today to read the news, but I did cruise by the White House site, where I found this gem:
…the capacity to generate wealth from the ground distinguishes Iraq from Afghanistan…

You bet your ass it does, George!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, I'd like to know what comes before and after those words, for a greater understanding.

But I also have no problem looking at it as you have. Let's keep it real.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger lee said...

You're right, durante—I should have included more text, and I usually do, but I'm in a hurry to post these days (moving and all), so I just went with the "money quote."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home