olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Bush Administration: Incompetent, Utterly Incompetent, or Dangerously Incompetent?

I got up at 4:30 this morning, and I’ve been on the road all day. This is the first time I’ve looked at the news today, and I almost wish I hadn’t. The first story I saw? Some genius threw Bush’s agenda “on the floor next to a big trash truck.”

The documents offer the exact arrival and departure time for Air Force One, Marine One and the back up choppers, Nighthawk 2 and 3. [. . .] The documents also list every passenger on board each aircraft, from President Bush to the military attaché with the nuclear football. A spokesman traveling with Mr. Bush in Florida confirms the report and says officials are still trying to learn more about the papers.
Oh, Sweet Jebus !

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:34 AM, Blogger (S)wine said...

at's our boys.

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger lee said...

Maybe they finally got tired of being called the most secretive government in the history of the US…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home