olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Monday, May 08, 2006

At Last: I Agree with W!

Bush claims his “greatest triumph” was catching a fish. I’ll accept that statement as his tacit admission that nothing he’s done while actually in the Oval Office can be counted a success.



Fish and whistle, whistle and fish

Eat everything that they put on your dish

And when we get through, we'll make a big wish

That we never have to do this again…



*WPE image: Bartcop. "Fish and Whistle": John Prine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I found you on blogmad to and all I can say is,,simply beautiful, I love your blog keep up the good fight.

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Mark Base said...

He caught a fish!?
My opinion of your president has now been changed. He is a great man.
So how big was this minnow, and how big was the net?

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger lee said...

Thanks for the comments, you guys. I’ll stop by your blogs to say hi soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home