olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Again I Ask: Why Does Bush Have an HSA?

I’m always cranky at tax time, and this year is no exception:
The president and his wife also claimed a $3,700 deduction for contributing to a health savings account.

I know I’ve asked this question before, but I’ll keep asking until I get an answer: Why does the president need an HSA?

Isn’t his health care paid for by US taxpayers? Since Bush apparently has his own plan (and he’s a millionaire, to boot), can I have that portion of my money back in order to buy health insurance for myself?

But, lee, you don’t understand…I need all the coverage I can get! I need special insurance for pretzel eating, Segway crashing, and policeman crippling…and them policies ain’t cheap, heh heh!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Jim Big Toe said...

Haha, get that money back. Thats pretty funny. Good one.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger web_loafer said...

He has to use it,

Bill Clinton claimed his used underwear (given to charity) were worth $5 a pop on one of his returns, but that was when he was governor of RKansas.

He was the most secretive president of all times, and you are going to pay for that.

Al Gore his VP gave less than 1/10 of one percent to charity on one of his average tax returns. OH but he should get a pass since he invented the internet.

Your attack upon one of the most decent people in public service is typical of an ignorant leftist.

You failed to mention all of the Cheneys charitable giving. Over $4 million dollars you dolt. All of the profits from our wonderful VP's wife Lynn, were donated to charity. Sure it wasnt' planned parenthood, but it was real charity organizations. Four Million Dollars.

Lynn Cheney's Children books are on the best seller lists, just like Billy Bob Boys ""MY LIFE""

OK commie, tell me how much of the profits of HillBilly Clinton's book was given to charity?


No medical records,
etc. etc.

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger lee said...

Loafer, you say Bush “has to use” a privately held insurance policy but fail to explain why he has to. You then go on to make several wild and irrelevant claims (I won’t call them “attacks,” as you did in your response to my post, because in America we are free to express our dissatisfaction—no matter how poorly informed—with the government and its elected leaders, past and present) without citing sources to back them up.

So my still-unanswered question is, “Why does Bush need an HSA?”

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way Loafer just attacks Clinton instead of answering the question. How about to defend Clinton, I attack Reagan or Nixon. That makes just as much sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home