olio

"How long do you have to get hit in the head before you start asking who's hitting you in the head?"

Thursday, January 19, 2006

When life gives you lemons

As I noted in an earlier post, the US Army recently began accepting more applicants with low aptitude test scores. Well, today I read that the age limit for enlistment has been increased to 39, and now every time I close my eyes I see this:


On a more optimistic note, some folks in the know seem to think this is a swell idea. In fact, a local Army Recruiter in Guam actually said:

"This definitely is going to help in recruiting here because it's totally opened up a new market for us. Who knows, maybe we'll get some parents and kids enlisting at the same time."

See? If you look at it that way…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home